1. Name: Caryn
2. Age: 17
3. Location: New jersey soon to be gainsville florida at the university of florida
4. Place of worship:
Temple Beth Or,Clark and LBI jewish community center
5.sexual orientation & are you getting some sweet love or no:
Straight. Recently fell in love and got my heart broken...despretly need some ass.
6. What's your opinion on god:
I believe in god but sometimes i have to question things he does like taken people away at such young ages...i wish i could kno why that is neccesary.
7. How do you identify with the Jewish culture/community and religion:
My family has always been pretty religious and we keep koser and everything. I went to temple every shabbat until i was 13 and now i go like twice a month. Also my family only allows me to date jews so judism is a huge part of my evryday life.
8. Are you involved (or have you been) with any Jewish Student/Youth Organizations. If so, what, and what experiences have you gained from it
I went to hebrew school from the age of 4 till 15 and have been in usy since i was a sophmore. I have met a bunch of very interesting people and have fallen in love because of goin to hebrew school and being in usy.
9. Favorite movie(s):
Now and then, Center Stage, Dirty dancing, Ya ya Siterhood, Billy Madison as well as almost all Adam Sandler movies, 13 going on 30.
10. Favorite book(s):
One Child by Torey Hayden ( its a true story about a special ed teacher, Torey Hayden who was a teacher in a mentally disurbed class and she got little girl named sheila who was abused and tried to kill her brother... It is an amazing book and very powerful)
11. Favorite band(s):
I really like Billy Joel but except for that i usually listen to popular music and i really like maroon 5
13. Favirite place to shop and why:
Aeropastle because i can get an entire wardrobe for like a 100 dollars and everything there is just so me and fits me perfectly.
14. What's the most important lesson you've learned in life so far and how did you learn it:
The most important lesson i have learned is that when u lose something great all u can do is cry a bit and then pick up the pieces and move on. But never forget that although u have lost something that u were luckier than the person who never had it at all.
15. Your favorate jewish expression ( you may not use one if one of the last 5 accepted members have used it I dont care how much you love it & fairwarning if you use JAP as a favorate jewish expression chances are we will not like you)
tick... my mom always is askin if ppl are ticks or goys.
16. Two places that you promoted (with links)(since previous applicants have been dumb please promote two places in livejournal anwyhere else is welcomed but the two required must be in livejournal):
17. So since we've asked all these questions is there anything that you would like to tell us that would make us love & adore you:
I am very outgoing and Peppy!
18. THREE clear photos:
My bro and I being assholes
i <3 sushi!